I get so busy chasing kids, cleaning the house, making dinner, making bottles, taking the boys from school to sports to church, etc. etc. etc., that sometimes I feel so stressed out that I forget to be thankful for the little things in my life.....THUS...the birth of Thankful Thursday! Every Thursday I will report on the things I was thankful for the previous week....hopefully there will be more than one! HA!
* I am thankful that Prince Charming had a great birthday!
* I am thankful that our friends from Nebraska visited last week
* I am thankful the Sooners beat the Jayhawks
* I am thankful my parents got to go on a trip together...even if it was to Arkansas! ;-)
* I am thankful that Brian and Nathan recovered from their fevers quickly and are now feeling better.
* I am thankful that when I asked Nick what we should be thankful for he said, "God and Mom."
* I am thankful for the health of my family.
* I am thankful for my New Members class at church being such a great experience.
* I am thankful for Prince Charming, his love for me, and his ability to provide for our family so I can stay home with my children.
* I am thankful for the cooling weather and the beautful fall foliage occuring outside my kitchen window.
* I am thankful for Jesus Christ, my savior, who died for my sins.