Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remembering Our Babies

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day. A day to remember babies lost to miscarriage or infant death and their Mommy's and Daddy's. I pray that anyone who reads this has not had to experience the pain of the loss of a child due to miscarriage, stillbirth, abortion, infant death etc. If this is something you have endured, know that I am praying for you and lighting a candle tonight at 7 p.m. in honor of all your babies. I am personally grieving today for my loss, but thank God for the plan He has for me. My loss will forever be a part of who I am, I only hope I can use what I have learned to honor Him.
John 14:2 In my Father's house there are many mansions.
.......some very tiny, but mansions still.......




No comments: