Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my first post!

Well here is the first post about my crazy life with four boys...

I have 4 boys..Alex is 7, Nick is 5, Nathan is 3 and Brian is 10 months old. I have been married to my incredible, wonderful, God sent husband Nima for 10 years, during which time we have moved (hmmm let me count) 7 times to 4 different cities in 3 different states. We have finally moved back HOME this summer and are hoping to stay put for a long time.

I have a doctorate in Audiology and worked for several years before deciding to stay home with my boys. This job is much harder than anything I could imagine. Last night after making 24 birthday ice cream cone cupcakes frosted to look like soft serve cones for Nathan Children's Day Out Class, and then watching him knock them all onto the ground, I thought...Is this REALLY my JOB??? Can I quit???? When do I get a raise??? Of course this job is also more rewarding than anything I could imagine.....and SO I carry on with MY CRAZY LIFE!

No comments: