Little Ms. MckMama has turned the tables on us this week and has asked all of her faithful followers and prayer warriors for our prayer requests...what an amazing lady...and what an incredible gift she is giving us...First she lets us witness and pray and be involved in her life and the birth of her miracle, and then she asks to pray for us and to allow others to see our prayer requests so that God can receive these prayers, as if she has NOTHING else to do than pray for all **1,751 of us when she has a new baby in the house! Thanks MckMama!
**(1751 is how many of us entered her Tiny Tuesday contest! All I can say is WOW MckMama's girls like us some free stuff!)...
OK, Now on to Not Me Monday...Being Brutally Honest and Living to Tell About It!
1. I did not utter one expletive at my husband when he called me on his way to the hospital after partially tearing his achilles tendon while playing basketball at church last night...nope not me....I would NEVER think about the fact that I already have 4 kids to take care of and I don't need a husband on crutches or undergoing surgery.....BECAUSE I am always supportive, especially in light of the fact he has taken care of me during my multiple injuries! :)
2. I did not laugh hysterically at my mom when she thought THIS PICTURE:
was an ACTUAL old picture of my husband and not one that I had "made" on YEARBOOK YOURSELF........ NOPE! I would never laugh at my mom...... silly lady!
My mom was not very relieved to know that prince charming never actually had hair like that and that he was never quite that big of a dork!....
My mom does not continually keep me laughing! Love ya mom!
3. I was not in a bad mood one day this week, and upon further evaluation of myself realize it was because I was mad at/thinking about a character from a movie I had watched the night before who had cheated on his wife....because that would just be sick and wrong...
4. I did not send my child to school to accept an award in front of the whole school with bedhead......oh oops I already admitted to that one!
5. I did not bribe my kids to help me with my 65 loads of laundry this week...because I soooo enjoy doing laundry, and upon learning how well these boys can fold laundry, I did not make it another one of their "jobs" to promote responsibility....cause folding laundry is my job...and what else would I have to do???
6. And since we are talking about laundry, I did not threaten a never ending timeout to my 3 year old if he changed his clothes ONE MORE TIME on Friday...yep cause he does not change his clothes at least 5 times a day...
7. I did not giggle with excitment when I FINALLY figured out how to link pictures and words to a website...because I have a doctorate and I was smart enough to figure that out weeks ago!
SO......What did you not do this week?? To join in on the fun, click on the "Not Me Monday" picture at the top (tee hee...I did it) and go over to MckMama's blog and see ALL the Not Me's!