Sunday, November 23, 2008

Small Fryday Contest


I am officially entering MckMama's Small Fryday contest, and I couldn't enter the contest without posting a picture of Small Fry herself! Through this contest, MckMama is trying to increase the hype around her blog in order to help her raise money for String of Pearls. String of Pearls is a support group that was created to provide a nurturing and safe place for families as they navigate the path following a fatal prenatal diagnosis that will result in the death of their baby prior to, or shortly after birth. If you don't want to enter her contest at least visit her blog to see updates on all of the amazing work she is doing to raise money for such a worthy cause!


If you want to be a part of it all....read the follow excerpt from her blog and enter along with me!


This contest is simple, but you'll have to have your own blog to enter. (Though, otherwise, this is an equal opportunity contest here...new readers or old, this contest is open to anyone!) Just write a post about this Fryday Contest, linking to my blog (If you don't know how to make a link, read this.) and then come back and comment here once you've linked. That's how you enter!At stake? A customized blog header for your blog, designed by yours truly (that would be me), plus some free photography goodies (filters for your lenses, and other fun stuff, depending on what kind of a camera you have) that I'll mail directly to you. Sound like something worth playing for? (Sorry, I have Jeff Probst on the brain again.) Yes, I thought so!Contest ends sometime this weekend. (Whenever I get the chance to log back on in between us moving in our new "renter," who is coming tomorrow.) I will try to visit all the blogs who enter the contest and somehow choose a winner by the time Monday rolls around.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Good luck to you!

Stacy said...

Go check out my blog. You've been awarded!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you win! Just found your blog and have loved, loved the pictures of your beautiful family! My hubby is always telling me I take too many photos, but your blog is unbiased proof that it is so important, because they change and grow so quickly!