What can I say...I'm AWESOME...Award #3!
Thank-you so much to Maggie at http://lifewith2boyz.blogspot.com/ for my sparky award..so sweet..and YOU are AWESOME too!
The rules are simple!
Post this badge on your site and link back to Maternal Spark.
Then award 5 of your blog friends who have sparked creativity, conversation, controversy and friendships with you!
See that's it...
I would like to pass this award on to: (and if you'll look below, you'll notice I am "TAGGING" you as well!
OK, now for the second part....I was Tagged for "15 Things You Are Not Afraid To Admit" by http://baseballsandtutus.blogspot.com/
I'm probably afraid to admit these things...but I'll do it anyway!
1. I LOVE T.V. --- I don't have time to watch the shows at their scheduled time--plus I like to fast forward through the commercials--I am attatched to so many of these shows that sometimes there are 3 on at the same time and I have to use both of our DVR's to record all of them. (DVR's only allow you to record 2 at a time)..
2. I LOVE Pop, Soda, or as we Okie's call any kind of soft drink -COKE! I might have a small caffeine addiction ahem...
3. I LOVE Scrapbooking...I do digital scrapbooking and have for about 6 months.. before that I did traditional scrapbooking (I hated that by the way)...I take millions of pictures and scrapbook every event in our lives...my husband has accused me of scheduling an outing just so I can scrapbook about it....TOTALLY not true--really...but I have offered to scrapbook other peoples pictures for free because I ran out of pictures and needed to feed my addiction...If you are a glutton for punishment and want to see my summer book--i do each season -- go to
then click on full screen on the upper right hand corner... :) One page is missing cause it has our new address on it.....
4. I LOVE to watch and play sports..I played almost every sport you can imagine growing up and basketball and softball through high school. Now I love to watch sports..except maybe soccer..I didn't play that one as a kid and don't "get it"
5. I LOVE to decorate...interior decorating as well as for holidays
6. I LOVE photography and wish I had more time so I could take a class---ahhh one day!
7 I HAVE a Docorate in Audiology (hearing and balance for those of you who don't know what that is) I practiced until our first move out of state and no longer had Daycare Gramma to watch the kids...
8. I HOPE to one day run a marathon.
9. I HATE to do laundry...I can vacuum, dust, etc. all day..but hate everything about laundry...I think my attention span it too short to get through all the steps it takes to finish a load.
10. I ONLY like to cook for parties and special occasions...i HATE making dinner every night...
11. WHEN my kids are grown up I want to sell my house, get an RV and travel around the US and Canada
12. I HAVE broken 5 bones in my body...can you guess which ones?
13. I LOVE when my husband and my boys play with my hair...ahhh getting sleepy just thinking about it.
14. I MUST kiss my boys on the cheeks at least 100 times a day... I can't help it they are so squidgy...I KNOW I drive them crazy..
15. I LOVE my family...My husband and his family, My Mom and Dad, my brothers, and all their families....they are my BEST friends in the whole world.....I also LOVE my friends... I have some of the most thoughtful and awesome friends EVER!
SHEW...that was A LOT.....I didn't think I was gonna make it through the whole thing....
I am supposed to TAG 7 people.. but i just don't have that many friends......
SOOOOO, because I gave you an award...now you'll have to oblige me to participate in the "15 Things You Aren't Afraid to Admit"....it's really fun!