Sunday, October 17, 2010

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

In No Particular Order------

#10 I am addicted to "The Biggest Loser." I don't even mind when they cry...and sometimes I actually cry along with them..YUCK

#9 I hate to wear socks with my tennis shoes. Partly because I am too lazy to put on socks...OK OK completely because I am too lazy to put on socks....(I know that is some serious laziness)

#8 I could live on rice krispy treats, jellybeans, and diet Dr. Pepper.

#7 I am the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet. I generally cannot get anything done unless I am under a time crunch.

#6 I secretly would like to take some photography classes and then open my own photography and scrapbooking business.

#5 Because of the movie "Poltergeist", I still cannot go to bed with any closets open. I have to check my kids bedroom closets to make sure they are closed before I can go to bed.

#4 I have broken my toe, my leg, my finger, my wrist, and my collarbone and I have had two sets of stitches

#3 My nickname growing up was Lou Lou Brown.

#2 When my kids are grown I want to sell my house and live out of an RV while traveling around the U.S. and Canada.

#1 I love to play with my kids eyelashes...i know that's really weird...they are just so soft! (they hate it by the way).

5 comments:

kristi said...

I love eyelashes as well! My son's are soooooooooo long.

Jen said...

First of all...I LOVE the new picture. You kids are so adorable and they all have the best smiles.

I can't stand wearing socks with tennis shoes either. I only wear socks and shoes to the gym. I can't stand the way the edges of the socks feel in my shoes. And it takes me FOREVER to get the socks all straight in my shoes.

If it's ok, I might use this post for an upcoming post on my blog.

the little dragonfly said...

you need to check out www.jessicasprague.com
it is a scrapbookers/photographers paradise.
She has several online tutorials on taking pictures and making them into fabulous layouts.
I use photoshop CS4 but am looking into getting a new Nikon DSLR camera and can't wait to take one of her tutorials.
by the way... love the pics of the kiddos... they look GREAT in their crimson! :o)

Stephanie said...

Rice Krispy Treats are SOOOOO good!!!!!!!! I make them and eat them all in the same sitting :)

You're a dangerous girl breaking all those bones - crazy girl!

Unknown said...

Loved learning more about you. And now I shall call you Lou Lou Brown... ;P