Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Miss Kate's Room

Kate would like to invite you to see her pink girly room.....


Come on in friends!


I think one day this door hanger will come in handy....but right now they are welcome anytime----except when I'm napping!

Here's the view from my door..

and a couple more views





Here is my dollhouse...I can't wait to play!

My mommy says this is very true.....

Just in case mommy forgets....she hasn't so far :)


This is my bed...one of my favorite places to be!

I love to look at the butterflies over my bed.

I sleep in a garden

My mom loves my chandalier

I spend a lot of time here too!.....

This is were my mommy rocks me to sleep.

My mom spent a lot of time covering things with scrapbook paper before I was born!


Here is another thing covered with paper....

My mommy made these curtains out of a queen size duvet...pretty crafty huh?



My bathroom...Yes...I get my own and the boys have to share...sorry boys! :)














Thanks for taking the tour! I hope you enjoyed it!


16 comments:

William + Hanieh said...

LOVE HER and her room! I'm glad you finally posted pics of her room!

Jenna said...

Wow her room is beautiful!! What an awesome and creative job! I especially like the monogram above her bed and the flowers in the bathroom!

Amanda @ My everyday said...

I'm so jealous!! Its amazing!

erin said...

precious room and even more precious girl. i bet having a girl is sooo fun. i am a little jealous :) much

love and blessings~erin {another mama to 4 boys}

Nicole Marie said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Pink everywhere! It looks fantastic!

kim said...

Kate's room is all the girliness I would have expected from you and more! Great job, the room is adorable, and so is Kate!

molly said...

Liz, it's precious!! I just love it. Great job on all the craft stuff~

Heather said...

Do ya think you've been stuck with boy decorations for awhile??? : ) You went all out with her room and I LOVE it!! I see Land of Nod everywhere! My favorite store. : ) Just bought curtains there for MY baby girl! And of course, Pottery Barn Kids. Love it all!

I bet the boys are jealous sis gets her own bathroom!

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

When I have a girl her room will SO be that girly!!! I love it!!!

Stephanie said...

So precious! I love her room!!! Where did you find her chandelier? So pretty!

Anonymous said...

That room is gorgeous! I can imagine the fun you had decorating it after all of those boys' rooms. You did a fabulous job with it!

Jen said...

Yeah...all I can say is amazing! Kate's room is so beautiful..I love everything about it. She is one lucky little girl! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Brooke said...

I have looked at these pictures several times now - I just love it! It looks like it's straight out of a magazine.

Stacy said...

That is a beautiful room!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, it's all just stunning! I love the way you painted the walls and the whole pink and green color scheme is so lovely. And yes, that chandelier is gorgeous! Great job Mommy!!

Kim said...

elizabeth, you are amazing! wow. i'm blown away by kate's baby dream room!