Thursday, February 4, 2010

100 Days Celebration aka: funny nick

Today is the 100th day of school celebration for Nick....He was supposed to bring 100items to share with his class (he brought cheerios) and dress like he is 100 years old.

Here he is dressed up like he is 100....we decided to go with pj's and gray hair.......

Doesn't he look cute?


Yep, we went with pajamas...cause that is probably what I would want to wear if I was 100 years old..... but we didn't decide on pajamas until after this conversation that we had yesterday on our way home from school.....

Nick: (very enthusiastically) Mom, do I have any sweatpants at home?
Me: Yes, I am sure we do, Why?
Nick: Well, you know tomorrow is our 100th day celebration and I have to dress up like a 100 year old.
Me: Yes I know, but why do you need sweatpants..
Nick: Well that is what old guys wear...
Me: Oh ya, Why do you think that?
Nick: Well Papa wears sweatpants alot...
Me: Yes, you are right, but Papa isn't 100 years old.
Nick: I know he's not 100, but he's the oldest guy I know... ba ding ching
Me: HA HA HA HA :)

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

He is adorable and our 100th day of school is coming up on the 16th of February. They wear PJ's too.

He & Me + 3 said...

If you get a chance to stop by, I am having a giveaway at my blog & the 5 moms blog today.
Hugs,
Mimi

Stephanie said...

HaHa that's too funny! My boys had 100th day a little more than a week ago now. Lucas had to take 100 pennies and they donated them to the Shriner's hospital and Jacob took 100 fruit loops :)

I love the picture of Kate on your sidebar-precious!!!