Thursday, July 22, 2010

VACATION

Prince Charming and I took the fam. on a week long trip to Southern California. It was a good, albeit, cold trip. I'm not complaining about the cold...just sayin', Especially since it was over 100 degrees here today! We spent several days in O.C. (now that I've been there I guess I can call it that!) and a couple of days in San Diego. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World (where our new stroller was stolen)..., and lots of days at the beach. We got to spend a lot of quality time with Prince Charming's family (they live in O.C.) and the kids and I had an amazing time getting to know them better. All the kids really loved the ocean and esp. loved Sea World... Here a few, ahem...(or a L-O-T) of pics of our time on the West Coast.


LAGUNA BEACH


SANTA MONICA BEACH



DINNER PARTY WITH FAMILY

SAN DIEGO
Playing at the park

SEA WORLD



SAN DIEGO ZOO




WALKING BY OUR HOTEL TO DINNER DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO IN BACKGROUND


PLAYING WITH FAMILY AND WALKING AROUND DOWNTOWN LAGUNA, CA


Well...that was maybe 1/5 of the photos we took....aren't you glad you didn't have to see them all! We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm crazy like that too - I take tons and tons and tons of pictures!!!!! My husband makes fun of me - I actually posted about that a couple of weeks ago :)

You got some great shots - I think Kate's flower cover up is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!! And the fact that you were on the beach in Santa Monica and could see the rides is so cool!

Glad you're back and you had a wonderful time!

He & Me + 3 said...

Your family is just beautiful. They are so happy all the time. Just so sweet. Love that family picture of you all. It sounded like a wonderful time too. You did a lot of things plus spent time with family...nothing better.

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

What a fabulous trip!! Loved all the pictures!! Your kids are getting so big... it's been a while since I checked in with you guys and WHOA! they have grown!! =)

I was just in San Diego at the end of April on a work trip. We stayed at the Manchester Grand Hyatt (which I noticed was in the background in some of your SD pics). Sadly, it was all business, and the only fun thing we got to do was a dinner cruise, but we got to see alot of things from the water and go under the bridge. I have always wanted to go to their zoo... those pics are amazing!!

Glad you guys had a great vacation!

Jen said...

Loved all the pictures!!
Kate's little beach cover up is priceless...so so adorable! I'm glad you guys all had fun on your vacation!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a trip! Looks like you all had a fabulous time! I love San Diego. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing all the pictures with us. :D

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!! :)