Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's up on Wordless Wednesday

I left y'all hanging on the whole broken arm thing....it was Nick. He decided to be superman and jump from the highest point of a swing....he can't fly (much to his dismay)...It wasn't too bad a break...He is just in the cast a few weeks. It's a water cast and he hasn't been shy about getting it wet! Swimming, boating, tubing, etc!


In other news.....my little brother Brett graduated from law school....so proud of him!



Kate has decided it is not cool that she has to eat mushy food while everyone else gets the good stuff....She is in complete refusal of all foods baby....But she'll eat the solid stuff all day....soooo...she is now eating her veggies (and fruit and cereal etc) whole...with two teeth...and she loves it!



We had a really fun memorial weekend....spent time with family, had a neighborhood bike parade and swim party, went boating and tubing, and ate crawfish for the first time.... It was fun and relaxing!


Well....that's the news from here....hope y'all are having a great start to your summer....it's gonna be 100 degrees here on Saturday....so I know it's arrived in my neck of the woods!





5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad the cast has not slowed him down. Cute pictures of the family. So glad it was a great weekend for you all. Congrats to your brother too. How awesome!

Stephanie said...

I don't know how you find time to scrapbook with those kids-I have a hard time finding time to breathe while my scrapbook stuff is in the closet. I miss it though!

Stacy said...

Never heard of a water cast.Glad it wasn't broken too bad.
Congrats to your brother !!

Jen said...

As always, love looking at your pictures!

Unknown said...

I'm loving these digital scrapbook layouts you are doing! Do you mind sharing where you get them? My paper scrapping is getting devastatingly behind, so this would be good for me! :)