Friday, May 7, 2010

Did I mention I'm 7 months old?


Yep! Already 7 months old...almost 8!.......and my mom already thinks I'm

T~R~O~U~B~L~E.......

My mom thought my brothers were TROUBLE.....
She thought they were wild....
She thought they were crazy....
She thought they were loud....
She thought they got into things.....


When she thought these things, She had not met ME yet..........
Yes, I know.... I look sweet and innocent.....♥♥

but keep looking....

I like to crawl all over the house.....
I think it's hilarious to try to get those plastic things out of the sockets....
I like to stand up on unstable things .....
I like to put lots of stuff in my mouth.....
I think it's hilarious to make a really high pitched scream
I take every opportunity to pull my brothers hair....



and I LOOOOVE to climb.......


What???? You got a problem with me climbing to the top of this slide mom?
I just want to see what's up there!
Good thing I'm cute and sweet and cuddly too! ♥

5 comments:

the little dragonfly said...

that last picture totally cracks me up... "Who me?" what am I doing something I am not supposed to do? SOO CUTE!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh she is just precious. I love those blue eyes. She looks just like the boys only with those baby blues. Cute. The last ones are always the wild ones. LOL

mariel said...

oh she is yummy! those legs are precious! that first year goes by WAY too fast!!

Happy mother's day!!

Stephanie said...

Seriously!! I have been so out of it with my internet problems that she's grown like a weed!!!!

Just beautiful and I love your new blog picture!

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!!!!

Unknown said...

She made it up that slide already?

Yeah, you're in trouble! ;-)

Such a cutie!!